We bring to you tailor-made yoga retreats in association with the world's oldest teachers of Yoga wisdom - The Yoga Institute, Mumbai. These thoughtfully created retreats guide's one on a journey to aligning themselves through this ancient art.
- 5-day Retreat
This 5-day residential retreat is an introductory but experiential, course on Yoga theory and practices, where one can get a glimpse of being a true Yogic. It represents the five elements and their effect on the body and mind.
Why Pancha Mahaboota?
- Understanding the impact of the elements on mind and body.
- Connecting the five elements with Tanmatras through Asanas, Pranayamas and Kriyas.
- Celebrating each element with color-coordinated dressing.
- Meditation techniques to explore the functioning of your sensory organs.
- Reconnecting with nature and finding inner harmony to correct lifestyle disorders.
- 8-day Retreat
This Yoga retreat introduces you to the classical style of Yoga which embraces the eight limbs. It's all about stepping away from the usual pattern of daily life to focus on the practice of Yoga and regain your inner peace. Each day one limb of the Ashtanga shall be celebrated by understanding and practicing through well-defined lectures, activities, asanas, kriyas, pranayamas, and Yogic techniques.
- Understanding the essence of Yoga and its capabilities.
- Positive transformation of mind and body.
- Strengthening and understanding the mind.
- Recognizing stress and its management.
- Body awareness and overall mindfulness.
- Immunity building.
- Detox break.