Namami Health Retreat is a luxurious retreat located on the banks of Periyar River and nestled amidst Malayattoor Hills and Forest. Spread across 9 acres of lush tropical landscapes in Gods own country- Kerela. It is dedicated to awakening all of one’s senses with the instinctively calming smells of forests, while inwardly retuning to the inspiring sounds of birds, natural flowing waters, wholesome cuisines and stimulating local activities.
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment to help you align your mind body and soul away from the city bustle.
Our accommodation is spaced out in cluster blocks, making it the perfect place to enjoy the peace and tranquility of mother nature without worrying about the crowd. Each room has personal outdoor areas that will allow the freedom to bask in our natural surroundings while maintaining social distancing.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES AT NAMAMI
As per COVID-19 protocols and standards we use an ULB fogger machine for rooms and public areas.
- Daily public areas are sanitized thrice or more depending on guest movement.
- Before arrival rooms are sanitized with Rosa DC (Neutral disinfectant chemical) with ULV fogger machine while wearing the proper mask, gloves and visor.
- While cleaning occupied rooms, staff wears mask, gloves and visor along with touch point area sanitization.
- After departure staff wears PP kit and disinfect the rooms with Rosa DC (Neutral disinfectant chemical) with the ULV fogger machine. The room is kept out of order for 24 hours before releasing rooms for new check-in.
SPA TREATMENT ROOMS
- Usage of ULV light after every treatment to disinfect the treatment rooms.
BOOKING AND ARRIVAL
- After you have received a confirmation email with regards to your booking, you will be required to register with Covid 19 Arogya Setu App and also for the other travellers with you, including your personal / hired driver
- All guests arriving at “Namami Health Retreat and a Wellness Sanctuary” are required to carry a NEGATIVE RT-PCR report conducted within last 48 hours.
- If you have made your booking with a third-party (Travel Agent / OTA), Reservations will get in touch with you within 48 hours of the booking confirmation and guide you through the process
- Concierge will get in touch with you within 48 hours of your check-in to get details regarding mode of transport, vehicle registration, expected time of check-in, etc.
- Please inform Reservations about your expected time of arrival, if possible, while you are on your way to the retreat so that your room is sanitized and cleaned once more right before your arrival
- Do make sure that your names are registered before check-in
- Only registered guests will be allowed into the retreat
- We are not permitting non-residential guests at the retreat.
- Do make sure that you always have your facemask with you. We insist that you wear it while occupying all the public.
- Please always carry your hand-sanitizer with you. We will have hand-sanitiser dispensers available in all common spaces at the property.
- Guests one checked in on a retreat will not be allowed to leave the Resort unless for guided tours.
ENTRY & CHECK-IN
- Our security will confirm the guests as per the registered list. Only those on the list will be allowed in. Please co-operate as we conduct thermal scanning of all parties at the gate
- In case the temperature exceeds the minimum 38° C or 100.4° F. If either you or any one of your fellow travellers is indeed running a temperature, the management is at discretion to deny entry to all the guests in the party.
- Please keep your masks on right from entry to check-in.
- Once on the premises of Namami, our staff will collect and sanitize your luggage – please do allow us to follow the necessary protocols.
- There will be a medical screening for all guests arriving at the retreat by one of our doctors.
WITH IN THE PROPERTY
- Do maintain social distancing. Keep a distance of 2 meters/ 6 feet from other guests and the staff.
- Do remember to sanitise your hands your hands regularly, especially if you have moved from one location to another.
- You’ll find foot-operated hand-sanitisers in dining area & guest areas. They are provided sto ensure your safety, do use them regularly.
- Be mindful in your use of face masks. We are responsible for the health and safety of all around us.
- Do not discard your masks anywhere on the property except for the bins. Do not discard your masks on the road/other public spaces outside the retreat. Only with your help and co-operation can we curb the current situation from escalating.
In the event of you or any anyone around you who is displaying/experiencing any symptoms of illness including a cold, cough, sneezing, fever, difficulty in breathing –
- Notify the Front Office Manager immediately
- Quarantine/isolate yourself inside your room. Please act responsibly and keep away from the retreat’s public spaces until further instructions from the management.
- Don’t panic. We at Namami are trained to handle the situation. Wait for further instructions from us and please, co-operate. We must be responsible for each other’s health and safety.
ROOMS & RETREAT ETIQUETTE
- We would like to remind you to keep your safety as your topmost priority. Please wear your mask while occupying public spaces, regularly sanitising your hands, maintaining social-distancing and cooperating with our employees at keeping you safe. The common areas will be frequently disinfected with World Health Organization’s approved sanitizers.
- We recommend that you reduce your contact with our staff as much as possible – this includes housekeeping as well. If in the event you feel unsure, you can always opt out of housekeeping services.
- Our housekeeping staff will adhere to all the guidelines as they perform their duties. This includes keeping their masks and gloves on. We request you to keep the room unoccupied while they are present.
- If you’d like your room linen changed or require laundry service, kindly request for the same. Linen will not be changed unless specifically asked for – it is all part of our efforts to keep interactions minimal.
- Please ensure that you have your facemask on and that you maintain social distancing guidelines while interacting with our staff. And in the event of them reminding you to do so, kindly co-operate.
- Retreat contact numbers will be provided to you at the time of check in, we encourage you to use your mobile phone or in room telephone in case you need any assistance.
- If maintenance staff needs to come into the room, we request you to vacate the room while they are present and working on the problem. They will be working adhering to the strictest safety protocols – including always wearing masks and gloves.
- Strict adherence with safety protocols is implemented in order for guest to safely and comfortably enjoy the services.
- Our Swimming Pool will be kept open for guest use only if permitted by the safety protocols guidelines as per Government Norms.
- Use of outdoor meditation and yoga areas are permitted, you may only wear the mask if you encounter any other guests or property employees.
- We request that you sit at separate tables which will be placed at a minimum distance of 2 meters apart and with not more than one more person other than yourself in the common dining areas.
- Outside food is not allowed at the retreat.
- The dining area and cutlery will be sanitised before and after each meal
- All ingredients are cleaned thoroughly before cooking and the kitchen is kept clean and sanitized.
- Do follow protocols of the returning to your respective states and organize your RT-PCR tests a minimum 48 hours in advance. Kindly contact the Front Office Manager to book your appointments and make the payments.
- Do inform Concierge when you plan to check-out in advance. Notifying us on the day/evening before will help us ensure a quick and convenient check-out.
- Please ensure that you have cleared all your extra expenses well before check-out. When clearing your bill, kindly ensure that you are wearing your face mask when interacting with our front office employees.
- We will share the details of your extra expenses on the night before your check-out on request.