Namami – Corporate Wellness Programme is a holistic initiative that aims to transform the working environment of organizations by ensuring employees’ well-being. It is an integrated approach towards enhancing the company’s strength through healthy employees.
What is Namami – Corporate Wellness Programme?
Workplaces have become a significant source of stress for employees. As the need for competitive resources has increased, the work-life balance has become a primary concern for most people. However, with the increasing use of technology in the workplace, finding time to relax, de-stress and refresh is becoming increasingly difficult. This leads to increased stress and reduced productivity. Recently, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of people suffering from stress-related problems such as anxiety and depression. According to recent studies conducted by the World Health Organization, almost one-third of the world population is estimated to suffer from some form of the stress-related disorder. This includes anxiety, depression and sleep problems. Stress can be avoided by healthy practices and creating a conducive environment.
Objectives of Namami – Corporate Wellness Programme
- To create a healthy corporate environment by using nature as an antidote for stress.
- To build a healthy culture through awareness generation and dissemination.
- To offer yoga for employees on stress reduction and wellness.
- To offer a counselling facility on request to assist the employees with emotional support & well-being.
- To create awareness among the organisation’s managers, employees, and stakeholders on the benefits of the Corporate Wellness Programme.
- To create a safe and supportive environment for employees to discuss and address issues related to emotional well-being.
- To develop an action plan to ensure sustainable wellness and prevention of stress.
Model of Namami – Corporate Wellness Programme
We create a healthy culture by promoting a work-life balance through various activities and workshops.
- Awareness drive – Top-level executives are encouraged to create a healthy corporate culture among their subordinates.
- Workshop – Top-level executives are invited to attend stress management and emotional well-being workshops to create a healthy corporate environment.
- Counseling – A quick service option is available for employees to avail of counselling services.
Activities in Namami – Corporate Wellness Programme
We Customise all Corporate Wellness Programmes depending on the team size. You’ll find an in-house Meditation Pavilion where you can learn yoga for corporate life, Lifestyle Cooking Studio where we teach you healthy cooking and share some nutritious recipes, and Interactive workshops on stress management. We take you to Red Wood forest walks, which is about 2.25 km distance from Namami, a serene forest location ideal for forest walks to have an immersive experience.. We offer Aqua Aerobic classes under the guidance of qualified trainers. Aqua Aerobics classes are a great way to mix up a traditional gym workout with the tremendous benefits of water. Bathe in the quietness of the forest while enjoying deep relaxation therapy. Namami encourages employees to embark on this holistic journey to achieve higher wellness. We have a well-equipped meeting and function spaces. All meeting rooms are built with state-of-the-art Audio Visual facilities and smart lighting control. Mahagony is a contemporary and stylish meeting space spread across 46 Sq Ft.
You will experience the comfort of home along with the luxury of office space located in nature. Namami has a one-stop wellness programme for corporates that will energise your aura and give you the best personal and professional lives.